Saturday, October 11, 2008

I LOVE PINk

So..I just remembered that i haven't blogged about what the baby is! We are having another girl! I am so excited...It was weird, cuz...I was really feeling the "boy" vibes, (well....I guess not cuz...I don't know what those feel like yet) and we have been told 3 different times 100 percent, it's another girl!! The girls are so excited to have another sister, we have been trying to think of some names, but nothing has been agreed on yet, and well, I still have fourish months to go still, but with the holidays coming i"m sure it's gonna go by fast! So..for now, we are still thinkin pink! Which is wonderful cuz I LOVE PINK!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats! Girls are fun! Maybe she'll have red hair, too? :)

Kimberly said...

That's awesome! I'm a little jealous. I want another girl next time we have a baby (which won't be for a while yet).

boandheidi said...

Congratulations! I was waiting for news on the sex of the baby and am so excited for you. I know how you feel about the name thing -before we knew we were having a girl I didn't even have any more possible boy names - good luck finding the prefect one.

Shannon said...

Congratulations Kristen! Your first two are so cute, why not have another girl?

jsmbbaker said...

I'm glad that you're excited! YAY! And about the church thing- we have the same situation- not getting any better, and today we contemplated whether we would even go to sacrament. We just stay out in the foyer as to not disturb other people, but I wonder- are we giving them things they want so we don't have to deal with it?

Anonymous said...

yay you found me! haha

your little girls are so dang cute!

how do you search for ppl in evanston?

well im glad we can keep in touch!
talk to you soon!

Teri said...

I know from experience that 3 girls are great! (except when they aren't ;)haha

Anonymous said...

hey you i tagged you check my blog out to see what to do :)