Friday, October 24, 2008

my turn for the award

Teri has bestowed this award on me. I am soooooooooooooo flattered!!!!
This award comes with a requirement; I need to post 6 things I value & 6 things I do not, then pass it on to 6 other awesome bloggers!
Here we go.

6 things I value
Family
The Gospel
nausea medicine (continuing for the next 3 ish months)
Friends
unconditional love
Support


6 things I DO NOT
pregnacy nausea
dishonesty
messy house
Spiders
rude people
dog hair

The people I am turning this award over to
Heidi Smith
Lindsay Harmon
Brooke Smith
Shannon Baker
Erin Perry
Andrea Whitaker

2 comments:

Geraldine said...

Kristen, Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. I love you and you and your family are in my prayers.

Teri said...

After many Halloweens, with me searching for that movie on TV with no luck, I bought it on Amazon.com. :)