Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween time

I have no idea what order these pictures are in, cuz I can't see them when I download them, but anyway...here is our halloween pictures! I've been kinda lazy and decided it was about time I'd post them, or it's gonna be Thanksgiving, and then it'd be kinda gay to post them then...anyway...the girls were set on being princesses and I wasn't going to argue. We decided to go to Green River and did the stake trunk-or-treat with his family! the girls had a lot of fun, and Kennadee was busy snacking on candy, once she was done with one peice she kept walking with us, but once someone put another piece in her bag she would sit down and try and find the piece of candy they had put in there. I finally ended up carrying her and gave her a big sucker that I know would last until we were done! Kallie had a lot of fun, most the time she remembered to say trick-or-treat, and Kennadee never forgot, and always ended it with a Tank-chew (thank you). It was so cute. It turned out really well, and it was so nice outside..I was glad the girls didn't have to trudge around in High heels in a ton of snow!!







6 comments:

SLSPJ said...

oh my heck your mom did such a good job on the girls' costumes, they look so cute. Kennadee is growing up holy cow. That's it you're coming to visit, I don't even care!

Teri said...

Your girls look beautiful!

I think...if you can't see your pics when posting them, you need to click on the tab that says "compose" at the top right-hand side of rectangle that you write your new posts in. Does that make sense? Not sure, but I think that might be your problem.

Kimberly said...

What cute girls. They are getting so big! And I think it's great they wanted to be princesses for Halloween (I have to think it's great cause that's what my girls were too). ;)

Trevor & Andrea said...

So cute!!! love the costumes! miss you guys!

boandheidi said...

The girls look so cute. They are getting so big.

The Romero Family said...

what cute little princesses! Seriously, I hate blogging. I can't find the time. I still haven't put up Halloween pictures!! And I really want to, plus i just don't get it. I can't find people that i know, and my blogs are boring LOL. Anyways, I hope i get the chance to talk to you soon! Love ya