Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poop

Okay, so I know every kid sometime go through "bathroom talk" stage (I dunno what else to call it) where they think anything to do with poop or bums, or anything like that is funny. To make a long story short, I didn't think Kennadee would go through it before she was two. kallie really never had a problem with it, but thanks to Kennadee that's all I hear...examples? Sure.
Kennadee what do you want for dinner?
her reply.."poop soup", are you serious? where does someone come up with that (unless it's really what my cooking tastes like)
I ask her...Kennadee what is that?
"Poopy" (spelling)
ok..honestly,
She picks up a barbie doll, takes the clothes off, and tells me that she is poopy.
If she is being too quiet, I ask her where she is, her reply of course is she's pooping...on the toilet? She says so, but can be found in the toy room...hmmmm...no toilet in there...When does this end? I'm not kidding, everything has to do with poop, and that is her answer to everything!
More examples? Sure I have a ton
"Kennadee, where is Tank (our dog)?"
"He's poopin"
I wouldn't put it past him on that one, I've never seen anyone poop so much in my life! (that's awhole nother story)
and last one, if she sees something on the bottom of her shoe, on the wet wipe box (half the time it's marker) or anything else, she replies with "EEEWWWW POOP"
We even mention the word poop and they laugh hysterically! Goodness KIDS!! :)

0 comments: