Thursday, November 20, 2008

more family pics

I finally had some patience to wait for my computer to download a couple pictures from our family pics that we had taken! My husband's boss's daughter took them for us! I think they turned out pretty well, she is only a freshman in High school and wants all the practice she can get, she loves photography, and I am very pleased at the pictures we got! Here are just a few of them! I'm not a real big fan of this picture but I had to put it in here so everybody can see our "sweet little innocent" Kennadee! :)




*this is just a side note, but have you ever gone to eat at a Mexican restaurant, and come out smelling like a freakin Chalupa and salsa? we ate at one today for lunch, that is what I smell like right now. BLAH!





11 comments:

Ercanbracks said...

Kristin, your family pictures turned out so cute! I cannot believe a freshman girl took them. She is fabulous! Thanks for your support on the no sleep thing, I don't know how you do it. I am not even thinking of any more babies for a long time due to lack of sleep!

SLSPJ said...

cute pics guys, she did a great job!

Teri said...

Cute pics! Your girls look so sweet. You look great too. ;)

The Romero Family said...

I love your new pictures. She did a really great job!!! The girls look so grown up, such little sweeties!

Greg Becky said...

Hey I turned my blog to private but didn't have your email but if you want to get it to me then I can invite you.

Greg Becky said...

Hey I turned my blog to private but didn't have your email but if you want to get it to me then I can invite you. beckyrael@yahoo.com

boandheidi said...

Your family pictures are great. You don't even look pregnant. What a cute family!

Trevor & Andrea said...

cute love them! she did a great job wow! i thought they were professional :)

Anonymous said...

those pics are way cute!!! i love them!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Beautiful!!!

Terry Zoo said...

Cute kids and family!! Hope all is well!!!