Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our trip to the zoo

We decided to take a trip to the zoo..we hadn't been in so long, and it was finally a nice day...just thought I'd post some pictures of our fun day.

The girls getting ready to go see animals after we grabbed a quick, expensive bite to eat.Kallie and dad by the big elephant..it kept spraying water at everyone!
Kallie sittin on the lion thing...we tried to put Kennadee on, but she went hysterical, but after we took her away she kept waving and saying Hi kitty

Kallie riding the carousel, we all rode..made us sick!! blah..we're too old to go spinning around in circles all day long!

Cool Rhinos...you should see how much those suckers poop!
This little penguin kept coming right up to us..i think he wanted us to bring him home!!
Bear hugs and kisses...I think they're in love
here Kitty Kitty Kitty..this cat looks scary
Tall Giraffe...she had a baby too...so cute!

Elephant..can't remember her name, but her birthday is today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEPHANT!!


Cute little alligator babies.

Ghost of the Bayou...a while alligator..he was the coolest thing ever..Kallie thought so too!A cute hair cut...seth kept makin fun of me, because he was worried about taking pictures of all the animals, and I was worried about getting pictures of cute haircuts.! ha ha ha..I got quite a few but I thought maybe I'd just post one..let's hope this girl, doesn't some how come across my blog, and be like....what the? that's me!! ha ha ha...it was such a fun and very warm day!!!!










3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Looks like you Zoo trip was a blast! Your family is super cute- Brace and I have some catching up to do:) My parents boxer dogs had puppies and I want them all! Thats fun you have a boxer too.

The Robinson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hi Kristin! Your girls are so dang cute!!! I'm glad you found me, I'm going to ad you to my blog list. Hope that's ok?!