Monday, June 30, 2008

Our trip to Lovell

I haven't posted a lot lately, I just haven't been in the mood to blog at all, then we went to lovell for a week and a half! We had a lot of fun while we were up there, since i'm still not in a real bloggin mood at the moment I just decided to post some pics..there is some of the girls in the car on the way there, and then we ended up stopping in the canyon for like an hour or so because a dumb semi tipped over, and dumped blue pipes all over the road, they were actually on their way to lovell also to help put in the new water lines or whatever they are doing on the street. i also put up a some pics of the girls in their new dresses that my mom made for them..i couldn't get a descent picture of both of them together, but I got a half way descent one of them in the swing before church. We went to the kiddie pool, but not too many pictures cuz my camera died...I probably would have taken more pictures but when something was happening inside, my camera was in the car, and if we were on our way somewhere I either left it in the house or the stupid thing ran out of batteries..I dunno what's wrong with it, I go through batteries like no other! anyway...I'm kinda grumpy so I'll just leave ya to look at the pictures...we had a lot of fun, and sometimes it's nice to get away for a bit!









2 comments:

Teri said...

How awful to have to sit in the canyon and have to wait. I love that you took pics of it.

jsmbbaker said...

I think I know why you're in a bad mood... and I feel for ya! But hang in there- sooner or later it'll be better! It was great seeing you- ya still coming up again?