Saturday, December 20, 2008

Playin in the snow!

The other morning it was snowing like crazy, and then all the sudden it got pretty warm and sunny and the snow was all melting away, so the girls and I decided to go outside and play in it for a while before it was completely gone, and we couldn't pass up such a nice day! here are just a few pictures of them! needless to say though, it has now snowed non stop since yesterday morning about nine, we have between 12 and 18 inches and it's COLD!!!!
Getting ready to go outsideKennadee obviously wasn't liking this!Kallie pulling Kennadee on the sled!

trying to make snow castles


Kennadee was having more fun putting snow on the sled I think!









Kallie was happy that it had SNOWED!!!!
Kennadee was still a little unsure of the snow, we had just barely gotten outside

Kallie was excited to make a snow angel!

5 comments:

Julie Anne said...

Hey, we've been looking for a sled like yours, where did you get it?

boandheidi said...

It looks like the girls had a great time in the snow. How fun!

Trevor & Andrea said...

that is adorable! your girls crack me up

Stacey said...

Kristin ~Your girls are precious!! I am glad to be in touch gain! You were always so sweet and to hear your dad tell us bout your girls was great! Congrats on having a great family!

The Welling Family -- said...

CUTE BLOG! Maybe when I have a girl, I can do a pink back-ground too. I love your girls snow outfits. I can just see them having fun in the snow.

CADDIE