Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Supporting our Troops

If you go to the website www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. I think it's such a good idea...it lets them know that they are being thought of this Christmas Season, and that we appreciate what they are doing!

* don't forget if you haven't left your email on here to do so, my blog is going private on Sunday.

3 comments:

Julie Anne said...

add me! :) I like seeing your blog! :) crazy_jujubee@hotmail.com thanks!

Teri said...

I have been meaning to leave you my email...I guess I knew I could get a hold of you via facebook if I had too, but anyway, here is my email: terijill@yahoo.com

jsmbbaker said...

just in case jsmbbaker@yahoo.com