Friday, December 5, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas TAG

The Twelve days of christmas tag! Thanks linz!

1 Embarassing moment: I actually can't think of one right now!
2 Best Friends: hub and kids
3 Things I buy regularly: milk, snacks, gas.
4 Places I want to go: Vegas (sad i know, i've never been), Disneyland, Alaska, Carribean
5 goals for the upcoming year: have a baby (ha ha) lose baby weight, grow my hair out (is that a goal), be a good mom, keep exercising.
6 things people don't know about me: I love cheesecake, I could drink milk all day long, I cannot make rolls for the life of me, I can play the saxophone (oh i'm real good, ha ha), I can't keep plants alive, I hate being bare foot!
7things i would never say: I'm not naming seven, blah..next question.
8things i love about christmas: lights, songs, christmas trees, SNOW, shopping, watching the girls open presents, Christmas Scents.
9things i say to my kids: I love you, do you need to go potty?, do you want to go to time out?, I'm gonna count to three, stop please, wanna read a book?, let's see if your TV shows are on, what do you want for a snack?,tell her sorry please. (why was this the easiest question)
10 things i do a lot: laundry, dishes, clean, give the girls a snack, blog, go to walmart, work, fill my car with gas, stop the girls from fighting, play games with my kids.
11 things i would rather not live without: Kallie, Kennadee, seth, electricity, water, phone, computer, church, milk, lotion, new baby.
12 people i tag: Teri, Kara, Kenna, Angela, Shannon, Nina, Sarah, Lauren, Kim L, Kim W., Shawnee, Ranee'.

0 comments: