Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kaydree's blessing and 3 months!

So something is still going on with my computer and I had to go through a lot of stupid steps just to post these pictures..goodness..so ya'll better appreciate this post.jk..anyway..on April 19 we blessed Kaydree, It was so nice to have family here. My parents came over, and Seth's parents, grandparents, one of his brothers, his wife and their 2 kids. I'm glad everyone could make it. Here are a few pictures from her blessing. My mom bought her dress in Billings, and I think it was absolutely adorable in it, and of course I'd say that cuz i'm her mom so there! here are a few pictures, Kaydree turned 3 months old yesterday, seriously the time has flown, I think she was born a toddler, do they not stay newborns anymore at all? She loves to smile and thinks her sisters are so funny, I love it when she laughs. So of course we are constantly tryin to get her to laugh ,and are successful most of the time. She loves to play in her exersaucer(spelling). She goes after that little monkey on there. I put a blanket up around her to support her, but she doesn't even need it. I can't believe how strong she is, she is constantly wanting to stand up also, so we hold onto her hands and she gets so excited that she is standing. I dunno what i would do without all these girls! I am so blessed to have such sweet (75% of the time) girls!






I love her expression.

And Kallie had to be in this one. They just love their little sister.

Kallie and Kennadee are getting so big as well, There are so many summer things going on here and Kallie can't do any of them because she has to be 5. I tell ya stupid stubborn people. She could kick a ball into the net! WHY CAN'T She play soccer? She can hit a dang ball off of a pole. Why can't she play T-ball, cuz she's NOT 5! Kallie loves going to Sunbeans (her saying) and Kennadee HATES nursery. She will not stay in there, this is rude, but I don't blame her, teachers. that's all I'm gonna say. Kennadee has all the sudden taken on a growth spurt and she has gotten pretty tall and extremely skinny...she has chicken legs! :) They didn't get that from me I dont' think. Other than that, nothing has been going on. I have a ton more pictures to post, I just hate going through all the hassle to do so, but I promise I'll be a better blogger, Until then tah tah!





























4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Kaydree's dress is so pretty! That is so fun that you got to have that much famiy be present. Kids have to be 5 in our town too to participate in all the sports and it drives me crazy too! I totally feel your pain. We really wanted our little guy to play soccer and teeball but we'll wait 2 more years i guess!

boandheidi said...

What a beautiful blessing dress. Kaydree is getting so big already. I'm glad you had such a great special day.

Teri said...

Kaydree looks like a little angel...so pretty.

Stacey said...

Great dress! Beautiful girls, Kristin!!!