Saturday, April 26, 2008

Doing the duty


So Kennadee is trying so hard to be just like her big sister, she watches Kallie go to the bathroom and sit on the potty, so now Kennadee is trying it! She goes everytime i put her on, but this one day she wouldn't get off, i asked her what she wanted and she said a book! So i got her a little book and she sat and read that book while she was just hanging out in the bathroom, she was in there for a good 1/2 hour i think, i finally had to go in there, take her off and shut the door! Being just like big sister is so much fun, actually i think she takes after grandpa!!!

2 comments:

nina said...

That is amazing that she sat there for that long. My daugter like to use the big girl potty too, but it's like 10 seconds and then she's out of there.

Kimberly said...

I wish my Kennedy would want to use the big potty like her sister! I waited too long to train Hailey, so I vowed to train Kennedy way sooner!