Saturday, April 19, 2008

enchiladas or poachyladas?

So, i was making cheese enchiladas the other night for dinner, kallie had been running around throwing a fit because she wanted macaroni and cheese for dinner, that seems to be the answer for every meal! I told her no we weren't going to have macaroni and cheese we could have that for lunch the next day instead! She threw a complete fit, and starting screaming "MOM I DON"T WANT TO HAVE POACHYLADAS!!!" Needless to say, we continued making them, and i had her help me finish them up and put them in the oven. When it was time to eat she was still a little reluctant to them, but i brought out some salad too, and told her she had to eat at least three bites because she was three years old! She finally gave in and i looked over a bit later and her whole poachylada was almost all gone! This has become one of her favorite meals now!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, I found your blog through Emily Asay's. Your girls are adorable. I think about how close they are in age to my girls (Hailey and Kennedy) and I wish we lived closer. I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun (and a lot of craziness) if we were able to get them together!

Kimberly (Bassett) Lynn