Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!!

What I was doing 5 years ago?
Lets see Five years ago...I was still going to college and not doing much i don't think I don't think I had much of a life.

What is on my to-do list...
study my primary lesson for sunday

What are 3 habits of mine
1. I bite my fingernails
2. forget to do things (really it's a habit) ha ha
3. Forgetting things in the dryer...it's horrible

Things you might not know about me
1. My natural hair color is brown but I've dyed it blonde since middle school, and it's gotten darker since i had kids
2. I can walk on the knuckles of my toes..well...i can curl my toes and walk that way. (Okay...that's weird)

4 TV shows/movies that I love
1. The Hills
2. The Bachelor
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. So you THink you can dance

Jobs that I have had
1. Foster Gulch Golf Course
2. the golf course
3. the golf course
4. western wyoming admissions office
5. Jc Penney
6. Claires Boutiques
7. University of Wyoming Cooperative Extention offices
8. Evanston Recreation Center

4 Favorite books that I've read
1. Well..i'm gonna start reading the Twilight series, I'm sure I'll like them since I'm honestly the last person on this earth to read them
2. I love to read cook books (but that doesn't mean anything)
3. I have read so many books, and half of them I can't even remember the titles let alone the authors

5 Places that I've lived
1. Lovell, Wyoming
2. Rock Springs, Wyoming
3. Evanston, Wyoming



5 Favorite foods
1. Milk
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Chinese FOOD......YUM!!!!!!!!!!
4. Broccoli (I know i'm a geek!)
5. Fresh Garden Tomatoes (again..a geek)


5 People I tag
1. Lindsay
2. Brittany (thermop)
3. Heidi
4. Renae
5. Brooke

2 comments:

elonna said...

Hi there! We are planning on going camping Friday to Sunday. We won't be there very long. Everyone except Heidi will be there from our group. Sounds like we will see you there. : )

boandheidi said...

Loved all the great info. I'll get it done asap. Have fun camping.