Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The little things in life

I was trying to get my kids to sleep a while ago, and was getting a little bit irritated, because Kennadee finds every way possible not to lay down, so i was laying down with them, and my anger was starting to pile up...then all the sudden Kennadee put her little arms around my neck and says "Mommy...I WUB YOU!!" Something about her little voice and those words that just makes your heart melt, and just cancels out all the naughtiness and time outs during the day! I was looking at my girls and seeing how much they are growing! It was yesterday I swear that we were living in Rock Springs, and had just had Kallie, and now i turn around and she is starting pre-school in August! I dunno where the time went! She is slowly starting to be a little less naughty and a lot more independent, ok a lot more independent! I was thinking of her going to school and I remember going to pre-school when I was little! We would always be so excited to get there, and we would always line up at the door and wait for it to be unlocked and we would race in there, and it was a race to see who would get to play and ride in the big yellow dump truck! I think those were some of my first memories of school, I guess it's kinda sad that Kallie is old enough now to start remembering things and making those little memories of her own! Before, the things we have done I think were more for our memories, but now she is starting to make her own!
And then there's my little Kennadee who is close to two and she knows it! ha ha, She spends most of her day being threatened with time out! (it works very very well for her, until the next five minutes) but she is starting to grow so fast, and starting to become a little more independent as well! I certainly have my hands full with her right now! She is my little climber and climbs on anything and everything! a chair at the table, she is on the table, standing on the edge wanting me to catch her as she jumps off! A chair by the computer desk, she is on the desk, kissing our computer screen! A chair by the counter, she's on the counter exploring what on top! She loves drinks...ok she loves to pour drinks! If there is a glass left on the table with ice in it! The ice is on the floor within 5 seconds! If there are two cups on the table, she pours them into each other until I take them away or she ends up spilling so much there is nothing left in either of them! She has starting talking like crazy too, saying three and four words together. She has a lot of words down that we say on a regular basis... mommy, daddy, sissy, Tal (Kallie), Tant (Tank) babba (bottle) ippy (sippy) papa, mama (grandma) pepper, hello, bubbye, hi, NO!, Ya, uh oh, ball, backpack (Dora is her all time favorite thing EVER) blues clues, wow wow wubbzy, ilk (milk), puppy, Titty (kitty of course) Tat (cat) car, truck, airplane...I think the list would go on and on, but I don't have that much energy to list them all...I remember my mom telling me..."Kristin, when you have kids, you cherish every moment, because before you know it, you'll turn around and they'll be graduating from high school or getting married" I always use to think..ya ya...20 years kinda goes by slow, but I have my little girls now, and I am turning around and they are already getting big, I know some of you out there reading this are like..oh ya ya, you're oldest is only 3 I have kids way way older, but to me, 3 is a big deal at the moment! ha ha, Its fun to watch them grow up, but it is sad to let them grow up also! I am so just thankful that I have my two girls they bring me so much happiness, I dunno what I would do without them! I am excited to have another one on the way and to meet the new addition to our family!

1 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

So i just wanted to tell you that you have some pretty little redheads runnin around those parts! haha and also i was thinking the other day, so remember when we were little and we caught that big red ant? we stuck it in a bag and the ant squeaked? didnt we call that a fire ant? cuz i got bite by a freakin ant yesterday and it hurt like crap, and it kinda looked like that one did. Its a pretty pointless question as well as comment in general... but what can i say its like 1:49am currently i am just staring at this computer screen at the office my eyes are filmed over and i think i am gonna drop and drool on the keypad any second here... i am wishing trevor would throw in the towel on his homework so we could go HOME and sleep!! ah. anyhow, i miss you love you and your lil ones! hey maybe this new baby will be a boy! its weird sometimes to think your a mom, not gonna lie! it puts things into perspective...someday thats going to be me! WHAT:) do i seem old enough:) haha, i still go for the sprinkled donuts, and of course i like the smelly chapsticks with sparkles! wow! maybe we all do that... ok enough randomness - if you cant tell i am tired by this crazy comment, then maybe i am seriously sleep typing... gag! i hope you have a great day or night which ever it is when you read this! luvs much! see ya sometime! that is if i dont kill myself driving here, or die of a heat stroke or pass out from being overly bored! hmm can that happen. ok i am really done now! bye- good night! trevor is done! we are going to bed! yay!!!