Sunday, August 10, 2008

Heber Creeper!

My parents came down on Thursday for my birthday, yes..i know..YAY for me, happy birhtday to me..la la la..anyway...they came down and since the girls love trains they took us on the Heber Valley Railroad *Heber creeper*..we went on the ride called the sunset BBQ special! We have done this ride for several years now and we love it! They take you on these old trains on a ride up the canyon, and they have fiddle players and banjo players that play music during the ride and then they stop at this little pavillion and have a huge BBQ..the food was so good! They usually have bbq chicken and ribs, and potato salads and desserts, rolls, the works! it is so good and the girls had such a fun time going! They were quite scared of the whistle for a while since we were the third open car next to the engine, but on the way back Kallie decided that she wasn't afraid anymore, and Kennadee was too busy trying to take her clothes off! She is our streaker for some reason, she loves to have her clothes off! anyway....we had a lot of fun on the train and I can't wait to do it agian! Thank you mom and dad for taking us!! It was a lot of fun!









2 comments:

Teri said...

That sounds like a great activity to do with your kids. I love the pics of the girls hiding their faces in your dad! ...oh, and happy birthday! ;)

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hey- I'm starting an FHE blog, do you want to join? If so, email me: juddnessawinter@yahoo.com