Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things I've learned from pregnancies

* No such thing as morning sickness, it's an all day thing

* Forget about it stopping after the first trimester...that's overrated

* Scooting your bottom to the end of the table NEVER gets easier

* Don't buy new clothes, they'll never fit

* I hate hate hate maternity clothes, but this pregnancy they are a MUST so far

* Bladder is VERY sensitive

* Nothing is as good coming up and it is going down

* No matter the price of medicine for nausea..it doesn't really work

* I live for toothpaste and mouth wash

* I got pregnant and I swear my hair is becoming a mullet! (not by choice)

* Hormones really can catch ya off guard

* OB/GYNs make lots and lots and lots of money

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So sorry you're having a rough time. I've been pretty sick and miserable with my pregnancies, not even as bad as you, so I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope things start getting better and luckily it won't last forever.

Emily Asay said...

I LOVE that list. You totally hit it right on the nose...my fave is scooting your bottom to the edge of the table NEVER gets easier...I'm not sure if you meant physically or emotionally, its probably both for me (lol) but I've always wondered if its as awkward for doc and his little assistant at the other end as it is for me????