Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Tag

What are the last 3 things you purchased?
1. Groceries at Walmart
2. Groceries at Smiths
3. Probably Gas

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
I can't remember, I don't do it very often

What were the last 3 places you visited?
1. Green River, Wy
2. Mountains- Big Piney
3. Lovell, Wy

What are your 3 favorite movies?
1. The Holiday
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. The Little Mermaid

What are your 3 favorite possessions?
1. Kallie and Kennadee
2. Bobby Pins (Lame?? VERY)
3. Phone

What are your 3 wishes?

1. That this pregnancy will hurry up! :)
2. I won't be sick anymore
3. I can get new hair, I hate mine

What are 3 things you haven’t done yet?
1. Gone to Vegas
2. Had a professional Pedicure
3. Gotten Hair extensions

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Cherry Chicken- Wonderful House
2. Olive Gardens' Salad and Breadsticks
3. Blue Bacon Burger- Training table (I dunno if it's a favorite, but I'm craving it like crazy)
4. I'm adding another...orange chicken from Panda Express

What are 3 things that freak you out?
1. That something will happen to my girls
2. Spiders
3. Heights

Name 3 things you are good at?
1. Drinking milk
2. Throwing up (not by choice)
3. this one is too hard...PASS

Name 3 things you are currently coveting
1. ObGYN's money. ha ha.
2. All these big ol' houses being built around my little one
3. All the girls with cute short haircuts that always look good, or the girls with the long hair that is gorgeous no matter what!

3 bloggers I tag
1. Lindsay
2. Angela R
3. Brittany

2 comments:

Ercanbracks said...

Hey! It is so good to hear from you! How is the pregnancy? I read that you guys went on the Heber Railroad, where do you live? I am in Highland. Wish you the best, your girls are cute! Ashley

nina said...

You have to go get a professional pedicure. Especially now that your pregnant. You deserve it!