Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doctor visits.




I had to take Kennadee and Kaydree to the doctor today..Kaydree to get her PKU and Kennadee for a well child check up and 2 yucky shots! Kennadee was a wild woman there...we had to wait a while because our doctor was dealing with an awful situation, a little 6 or 7 year old girl was in there getting an exam because she was just molested by her dad, how sickning is that? It makes me sick to even think about it, and I was the next one to have an appointment so my doc was a little shaken up over it, I don't blame her, it's just sick!! anyway...Kennadee wouldn't get on the scale to be weighed, wouldn't let the doctor see how tall she was, there was no go of her looking in her ears, and the shots were a whole different story!!! I finally got her to get all of the stuff done, she weighs 26 pounds, 3 feet tall and in her terrible two's. She did come out of the office with a lot of stuff, probably 10 stickers, 2 braclets, 2 suckers, a book, and a bib to play with for her babies. She is getting so big and is such fun to have around!! We sure love her!!


Kaydree did good at the doctors office! :) She did cry quite a bit because she was hungry cuz we had to wait there so long before going in! She is growing like a weed already, she is two weeks old today..She has gained almost a pound and now weighs 7 lbs and .04 oz, she has grown a whole inch too making her 20 inches long!! I know two weeks isn't a very long time, but when you have a new baby it seems to fly by!! She is starting to be awake a lot during the day, and is eating like crazy! She is very alert to voices and of course just so darn cute!!! It's so fun having 3 little girls!! Wouldn't change it for the world!!!


3 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

soo cute! we got our furniture from ashley's

Emily Asay said...

Hey Kristin. Sorry about the crazy doc. appt. I know how those go, I especially hate the shots, no fun. How is Kaydree sleeping through the night? Its fun to ask because our little girls are so close in age. We're trying to get Kandace on a little schedule here so we can have some kind of sanity in our household but I hate it sometimes because you're supposed to let them cry it out during their naps and its torture for me. what do u think?

Stacey said...

YAY!! SHe is growing like a weed How cute! I love that you had 2 at the dr at the same time. I did that with Brenn and Broolkyn...lots of work, huh? Precious girls!