Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennadee and more Kaydree

Well since we can't manage to have a baby in any other month but February, it's been kind of a busy month so far! Kennadee had her birthday on the 8th. She turned two and she knows it! She's such a sweet girl, and sassy too! She loves to dress up and do everything her sister does, whether it's naughty or not! She got a new dress to wear and couldn't wait to put it on. Making sure that her new dress was summersault (spelling) worthy!With her new dress on and opening another present! Very excited to blow out candles and eat her cupcake!Blowing out her candle, I think she spit it out instead! Since no one could make it to her birthday we decided to just buy some cupcakes for her to eat on her birthday, and my parents came down this weekend and had a party for her and for Kallie, and of course Kaydree! So here are the girls blowing out their candles on their princess cake. And lighting them again so Kennadee could have a second go around!




We also bought little princess crowns that we could all decorate and wear to their party. Seth and Grandpa looked pretty manly in theirs!


Decorating Kallie's and Seth's crowns



What's a party if you can't lick the candles!


It was a fun little party and we are having another one next weekend for them again with the other side of the family! Kallie's birthday is on the 23rd so she needs her day to shine as well!!


















5 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

Wow that is a pretty bunch of princess you have :)

Julie Anne said...

Looks so fun! What cute girls you have!I just got called as our girls camp director. the theme this year is princesses. I had to call one of my friends five year old girls and ask her a bunch of different ones! I think we have to decorate crowns of our own too. :) And holy cow! I think her candle is as big as her cupcake!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

How sweet your 3 girls are...send me your email address, I went private on my blog...mama_3bz@yahoo.com and I will add you to my list of invites...Hope you are feeling well!!!

boandheidi said...

Looks like you all had a great party. What cute little girls.