Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Drivin along in my automobile, my baby beside me at the wheel!!!!!



The girl's finally got their way, they got a new powerwheels! I kept putting it off and putting it off, because some are so stinkin expensive and I guess I have a hard time thinking my girls are driving a nice vehicle than I am! ha ha! But we found on at Walmart that was on clearance because it was last years model! I had no idea that power wheels could lose their value also, crazy that they can while sittin in a box for a year, but needless to say, the girls got their powerwheels and absolutely love it! Actually when it was being built, Kennadee threw a complete bloody fit, like an outta control one, kickin and screaming, holding her breath, then she would throw things, arch her back if I tried to pick her up. It was nuts, and this whole fit throwing thing was because we had to turn the car upside down for a bit to assemble it, and screw in some more screws, she would hardly let us put it together because she just wanted to sit in it! It was so cute, they spent a lot of the day today outside driving it around and around. Kallie is slowly learning how to handle it, it's so cute, she'll crank the wheel one way, and then she catches herself driving right for the main street, so she'll crank it the other way and heads straight for the house! It's so cute. I took a few pictures of them when it was being built and then the test drive! At first I didn't know if Kennadee was scared of riding in it, or if she was just so tired and upset that she didn't get to sit in it the whole time when it was being put together, so some of the pictures she's mighty grumpy maybe it's because she can't drive it, but now absolutely love it! (my kids don't always look this dirty either ha ha, just a wild and crazy day :)

1 comments:

nina said...

I bet that was a big hit. I think Callie would really like something like that, I'll have to think about that for her birthday.