Wednesday, May 14, 2008

okay, so I didn't know that my oldest little girl would get in the stage where she changes her clothes and shoes like every two seconds, but it has came and started a few days ago. It's getting outta control already though, i'm not even exaggerating, she put on 18 different outfits between 1:30 and 7:00 today, sometimes I am lucky enough though that she'll put an outfit on and then go back to the previous outfit that was like three outfits ago and put it back on, and ask me if she looks pretty in this one or if her shoes match. Sometimes though she wants her hair done a different way for each outfit...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN. She is so creative sometimes, she is keeping me up on laundry, she usually puts the outfits that she's worn for about 4.89 seconds in the laundry, because of course they are "So dirty!" So, when does this little stage end? She wants to go into public wearing a purple polka dotted dress, jeans underneath and these really cool unmatched cinderella shoes (usually one is blue and one is pink or maybe she'll decide to wear one purple). Her hair is usually completly full of static electricity from pulling so many things over her head. She tops it off with a beautiful princess crown too, I think with that outfit she might make it in New York or Hollywood with absolutely no looks but not quite sure in Evanston. I will try and get some pictures of all the outfits she wears, at least tomorrow because I have a feeling that this is not going to end any time soon!!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

18 clothing changes?! That is pretty crazy. My girls have done that, but only 2 or 3 outfits a day. Let the girl wear what she wants, a little self-expression never hurt. ;)haha

Carrie said...

I make my own. I find free digital scrapbooking paper online and then I've learned to read HTML. You can also go to http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
Check those out and if you need help, let me know!

Carrie said...

Crap.. that comment was from me, Lauren. Not Carrie! :)

jsmbbaker said...

Dude, I feel like a turd not putting you on my thing! To tell you the truth, I forgot you were on the blogger... I just look at your myspace. You are now an official memeber of my cool blogs, though!